أنت تبحث عن National Industrial Training Institute Niti ، سنشارك معك اليوم مقالة حول المعهد الوطني للتدريب الصناعي – ويكيبيديا تم تجميعها وتحريرها بواسطة فريقنا من عدة مصادر على الإنترنت. آمل أن تكون هذه المقالة التي تتناول موضوع National Industrial Training Institute Niti مفيدة لك.
المعهد الوطني للتدريب الصناعي – ويكيبيديا
National Institute for Industrial Training (in English: The National Industrial Training Institute (NITI)It is a national non-profit project jointly between Saudi Aramco and the Technical, Vocational and Vocational Training Corporation, and it will be financially supported by the main participating entities that will have the right to obtain membership in the Board of Trustees of the Institute. The institute is a non-profit organization in line with Saudi Aramco’s values of excellence, safety and citizenship. Where the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation established the institute on a plot of land of about 365,000 square meters granted by Saudi Aramco in Al-Ahsa, while the construction work will be completed by the end of 2015. It includes accommodations for 1,000 trainees and 192 employees. It contains 191 classrooms, laboratories, 59 workshops, a sports stadium, a sports club, a dining hall, a space for driving education, a large mosque and a library. The institute will use technology in training solutions, smart devices, and interactive training contents, and will provide advanced simulators in practical training units such as (Level Control) (Flow Control) (Pressure Control (Temperature Control)) (4 Process Variables Training Simulator). The institute aims to train and qualify Saudi youth; To prepare a qualified national workforce to meet the current and future needs of the oil, gas and chemical industries in the Kingdom, which will contribute to social development, reduce the level of unemployment, and support efforts to localize jobs.
The National Institute for Industrial Training is located in Al-Ahsa Governorate in the Eastern Province, as it is considered one of the largest industrial institutes in the world and the largest in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. 
To be a world-class Saudi institute for industrial training.
Providing the best levels of technical training to prepare skilled manpower: to meet the needs of the oil, gas, chemicals and related industries, through internationally accredited programs, in addition to field training.
Excellence, Safety, Citizenship, Teamwork, and Customer Care.
Motives for founding the institute[عدل]
- Benefit from Saudi Aramco’s experience in training and spread it as a model of quality and excellence.
- Graduating a highly skilled national workforce armed with safety awareness and work ethics.
- Help reduce unemployment.
- Contribute to the growth of society.
- Embodies corporate social responsibility stakeholders.
Students are selected meticulously and according to special criteria, and the trainee is included in a two-year training program, where he is given academic training and vocational training. There is also on-the-job training and certification for a period of 6 to 12 months.
Technical disciplines for the internship program[عدل]
- Chemical operator
- Crane operator
- Oil and gas operator
- Electrical systems operator
- Precision instrument technician
- Communications technician
- Electrical maintenance technician
- Machinery maintenance technician
- AC technician
- Welding technician
- Chemical laboratory technician
- pipe factory
Petrochemical training programmes[عدل]
- The core software is BOC.
- Intermediate and advanced programs based on client needs.
- Use of advanced simulations.
- technology integration.
Roles of founding partners and sponsors[عدل]
Technical and Vocational Training Corporation[عدل]
- Institute design and construction.
- Submission of final license to operate.
- Provision of basic furniture and equipment.
- Vice President of the Council.
Aramco Saudi Arabia[عدل]
- Donated a land area of 365,000 square meters in Al-Ahsa.
- Providing study and consultations.
- Presidency of the Board of Trustees.
- Direct management of the course for the first four years.
- Sponsorship / scholarship for trainees.
- Contribute to the monthly trainees bonus.
- Providing initial and annual grants.
- On-the-job training.
- Worldwide reliability.
- Training that simulates industry needs.
- On-the-job training.
- Software developed specifically for clients.
- Smart training solutions.
- Evaluate performance on and off the job.
- An institute with international standards in efficiency and excellence.
resources and references[عدل]
- ^ The official website of the National Institute for Industrial Training, . Archived January 17, 2018 on the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Saudi Aramco, . Archived April 13, 2016 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ News from Sabq newspaper, preserved copy July 19, 2015 on the Wayback Machine website.
- ^ Saudi Aramco website articles and news Archived copy March 6, 2016 on the Wayback Machine.
Explanation video of the institute from YouTube
Aramco Saudi Arabia
|Oil and gas fields||
- Economy portal
- Saudi portal
فيديو حول National Industrial Training Institute Niti
The National Industrial Training Institute (NITI) English
The National Industrial Training Institute (NITI) is a state-of-the-art institute that inspires passion for training excellence, world-class training programs, and human resources development.
NITI is an independent, not-for-profit training institute. It is the result of a strategic partnership between Saudi Aramco (SA) and the Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC) in accordance with a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
NITI, that is located in a land lot donated by Saudi Aramco in Al- Hasa, intends to train and qualify young Saudis in order to meet the market & industry needs, contribute to community growth, help reduce unemployment and support the Kingdom’s Saudization efforts.
NITI offers industrial training mainly to high school graduates to qualify them to work in the Oil / Gas, Petrochemical, Energy and Construction industries, in addition to their various related Services Companies
NITI will sustain best-in-class quality standards, obtain international accreditation and will be targeted to become a benchmark and a model for training excellence for potential replication in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
سؤال حول National Industrial Training Institute Niti
إذا كانت لديك أي أسئلة حول National Industrial Training Institute Niti ، فيرجى إخبارنا ، وستساعدنا جميع أسئلتك أو اقتراحاتك في تحسين المقالات التالية!
تم تجميع المقالة National Industrial Training Institute Niti من قبل أنا وفريقي من عدة مصادر. إذا وجدت المقالة National Industrial Training Institute Niti مفيدة لك ، فالرجاء دعم الفريق أعجبني أو شارك!
قيم المقالات المعهد الوطني للتدريب الصناعي – ويكيبيديا
التقييم: strong> 4-5 نجوم
التقييمات: strong> 4 7 3 7
المشاهدات: strong> 9 3 0 4 5 4 1 1
بحث عن الكلمات الرئيسية National Industrial Training Institute Niti
طريقة National Industrial Training Institute Niti
برنامج تعليمي National Industrial Training Institute Niti
National Industrial Training Institute Niti مجاني