أنت تبحث عن من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي ، سنشارك معك اليوم مقالة حول الحكومة الإلكترونية في السعودية – ويكيبيديا تم تجميعها وتحريرها بواسطة فريقنا من عدة مصادر على الإنترنت. آمل أن تكون هذه المقالة التي تتناول موضوع من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي مفيدة لك.
الحكومة الإلكترونية في السعودية – ويكيبيديا
This article is an orphan as very few other articles link to it. Please help by adding a link to it at Articles related to it. (October 2013)
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia began the conversion of e-government transactions, as it allocated several programs and initiatives to transform the government into an electronic one, with the aim of raising the efficiency of the national economy. The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (Saudi Arabia) to develop and implement development plans.
In 1426 AH, corresponding to 2005 AD, the e-Government Transactions Program (Yesser) was established, which aims to raise the efficiency and productivity of the government sector by providing easy and accessible electronic services to the beneficiaries of citizens, residents, visitors and the business sector. According to international indicators, the Kingdom has succeeded in making progress in the field of e-government transactionsThe United Nations e-Government Index for 2016 states that Saudi Arabia ranked 39 Saudi Arabia ranked fifth, according to the Accenture Consulting report issued in 2014.
And in the United Nations e-Government Index for the year 2018, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked fifth in the Arab world and 52nd globally, and Riyadh ranked 30th globally in the index of evaluating municipality gates for cities. And the Kingdom continued its progress, as it ranked 43rd in the world in 2020, and advanced to the 27th rank in the world in the digital infrastructure index and the eighth in the G20, and in the capabilities and human capital index it advanced to the 35th rank in the world, and the tenth among the G20 countries, while the city of Riyadh ranked in The tenth rank in the world in the technology sub-index and the 31st in the world in the competitiveness between cities.
It works to enable the application of e-government transactions, and reduces centralization as much as possible, while setting a minimum level of coordination between government agencies, which contributes to raising the efficiency of productivity in the public sector. And the speed of completion, the program also aims to increase investment returns.
The National Portal – Saudi[عدل]
It is an electronic portal that enables citizens, residents, companies and visitors from anywhere to access e-government services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and carry out transactions with them quickly and efficiently, as it is considered the gateway to e-government services. The national portal is also a platform for publishing news and events related to electronic services and the entities providing them, and it serves as a guide for government agencies. In addition, the portal provides a large number of links to Saudi laws, regulations, plans, and initiatives. The portal user can find the “About the Kingdom” section, whose pages contain Complete information about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Digital Transformation Unit[عدل]
It is a center of excellence established in 2017 AD as an independent entity that works to lead and enable the digital transformation process in Saudi Arabia, and to achieve the goals of Saudi Vision 2030 through strategic guidance, expertise and supervision through joint cooperation with the public and private sectors.
Digital Government Authority[عدل]
It is a Saudi government body established by a decision of the Council of Ministers on March 9, 2021, corresponding to Rajab 25, 1442 AH. It aims to enrich the customer experience by improving the experience of dealing with government services to be digital and proactive, as well as raising the efficiency of government work by adopting effective and innovative models for digital transformation in various fields such as digital health, distance education, digital economy, etc., as well as increasing productivity and adapting the optimal use of resources and investments. Government technology, adoption of modern technologies, and development of digital capabilities and talents. Participate in the preparation of the national digital government strategy and supervise its implementation after approval, approve the policies related to the authority’s activities and the plans and programs necessary for its implementation, and set technical standards for government digital transformation models and follow up on compliance with them. Regulating digital government service businesses, platforms and networks, and governing digital government cloud business and related clouds.
The most prominent e-government services[عدل]
It is a platform that brings together all services related to the Saudi Ministry of Interior, such as passport services, public security, traffic, civil status, and others.
It is an electronic platform affiliated with the Saudi Ministry of Housing, specialized in rental services that provides integrated solutions for the commercial housing sector.
We are all safe application[عدل]
It is an electronic application affiliated with the Saudi Ministry of Interior, and is concerned with security and traffic reports using the website, pictures, video or audio.
Electronic commercial register[عدل]
The Ministry of Commerce and Investment (Saudi Arabia) has enabled individuals to obtain commercial records electronically, without the need to visit the ministry’s branches.
It is a cloud that provides government sectors with ready services, in terms of infrastructure, integration and interconnection platforms, or common national applications.
Vision 2030 and e-government development[عدل]
Saudi Vision 2030 promised to expand the scope of electronic services provided, to include health and education services. It also promised to improve the quality of electronic services currently available.
The Kingdom has facilitated the methods of money management and circulation by using several electronic systems, namely:
- Mada: It is a service that has been activated to simplify electronic payment tasks by providing ATM systems and points of sale connected to the Internet.
- Saree: It is a service affiliated with the “Saudi System for Rapid Money Transfers” that enables the user to make instant money transfers.
- SADAD: The system combines the provision of services related to payments and taxes for individuals, businesses and the government sector, and enables individuals to pay bills electronically.
- Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- ^ “Overview”. www.yesser.gov.sa. Archived from the original on April 20, 2019. Retrieved December 11, 2018.
- ↑ a B About the E-Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Center for E-Government Studies. Archived from the original on October 2, 2018. Retrieved on March 04, 2019.
- ^ UNITED NATIONS E-GOVERNMENT SURVEY 2016
- ^ Accenture Advisory Report. www.yesser.gov.sa. Archived from the original on March 6, 2019. Retrieved December 11, 2018.
- ^ Al-Mukarramah, Makkah _ Makkah (July 26, 2018). Saudi Arabia and Riyadh in the e-government development index. Makkah. Archived from the original on December 11, 2019. Retrieved on March 04, 2019.
- ^ editor25 (July 11, 2020). “Saudi Arabia advances 9 places in the e-government development index.” Citizen electronic newspaper. Archived from the original on July 12, 2020. Retrieved July 12, 2020.
|الأخير=has generic name (help)
- ^ Saudi Gate. www.yesser.gov.sa. Archived from the original on April 20, 2019. Retrieved on March 04, 2019.
- ^ “Digital Transformation Unit | Who We Are”. ndu.gov.sa. Archived from the original on October 21, 2019. Retrieved December 11, 2018.
- ^ Editor 4. “Many objectives of the Digital Government Authority, including providing a proactive experience and raising the efficiency of government work | Citizen’s Electronic Newspaper.” Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
|الأخير=has generic name (help)
- ^ “General / The Minister of Communications expresses his thanks to the leadership for the approval of the Council of Ministers to establish the Digital Government Authority and the Saudi Press Agency.” www.spa.gov.sa. Archived from the original on March 09, 2021. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- ^ “His government is effective | Vision 2030 of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.” vision2030.gov.sa. Archived from the original on October 12, 2018. Retrieved December 11, 2018.
- ^ “Initiatives”. Archived from the original on August 18, 2022.
- Saudi e-Government National Portal website (in Arabic) (in English)
- Gateway to the 2000s
- Saudi portal
فيديو حول من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي
عوامل التي تدل على ان المملكة السعودية مجتمع معرفي
Copy (2) your description…– Created using PowToon — Free sign up at http://www.powtoon.com/youtube/ — Create animated videos and animated presentations for free. PowToon is a free tool that allows you to develop cool animated clips and animated presentations for your website, office meeting, sales pitch, nonprofit fundraiser, product launch, video resume, or anything else you could use an animated explainer video. PowToon’s animation templates help you create animated presentations and animated explainer videos from scratch. Anyone can produce awesome animations quickly with PowToon, without the cost or hassle other professional animation services require.
سؤال حول من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي
إذا كانت لديك أي أسئلة حول من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي ، فيرجى إخبارنا ، وستساعدنا جميع أسئلتك أو اقتراحاتك في تحسين المقالات التالية!
تم تجميع المقالة من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي من قبل أنا وفريقي من عدة مصادر. إذا وجدت المقالة من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي مفيدة لك ، فالرجاء دعم الفريق أعجبني أو شارك!
قيم المقالات الحكومة الإلكترونية في السعودية – ويكيبيديا
التقييم: strong> 4-5 نجوم
التقييمات: strong> 8 0 7 8
المشاهدات: strong> 4 6 4 6 2 4 9 1
بحث عن الكلمات الرئيسية من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي
طريقة من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي
برنامج تعليمي من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي
من خطط حكومة المملكة العربية السعودية للتحول إلى مجتمع معرفي مجاني