أنت تبحث عن لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع ، سنشارك معك اليوم مقالة حول خيانة أمانة – ويكيبيديا تم تجميعها وتحريرها بواسطة فريقنا من عدة مصادر على الإنترنت. آمل أن تكون هذه المقالة التي تتناول موضوع لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع مفيدة لك.
خيانة أمانة – ويكيبيديا
|Part of a series of articles about|
elements of the law
The extent of criminal responsibility
crimes against the individual
Crimes against property
Crimes against justice
Other areas of public law
in lines Dishonesty: A person’s disposition of what he does not have of money or others, and he has been entrusted with it.
- Dishonesty One of the most horrible crimes ever and the most dangerous to society, and it consists of two terms treason and trust, so let us take them in some detail:
- betrayal – betrayal: [ خ ون ]. ( Source Khan ). «Dishonesty»: not to maintain it, veto it.
- The language of honesty: Amanah – Amanah: fulfillment and honesty deposit. It was honest Sincerely keeps the cordiality and covenant.
Maintaining cordiality and fulfilling promises to the fullest. What God imposed on people.
Idiomatically, breach of trust[عدل]
The imam said Ibn al-Jawzi: TreasonOne of the most important conditions for breach of trust is that the money is owned by someone other than the accused, since this crime is an assault on the right of ownership, and this assault is not attributed to the accused, unless it is proven that the money that was set on him is owned by another person, so the owner disposed of his money. It is not considered an assault on him, but rather a use of his right over the money.
The rule of betrayal of trust in Islam[عدل]
The law urged to preserve the trust and forbade it from being wasted, and commanded that it be given to its people
- He said Come here In Surat Al-Nisa: God commands you to perform the trusts to their people, and if you judge among the people that you judge the justice 
- Imam Ibn Katheer said in his interpretation: The Almighty informs that He commands the performance of trusts to their owners, and in the hadith of Al-Hassan on the authority of Samra that the Messenger of God ﷺ He said: Return the trust to him who entrusted you, and do not betray him who betrayed you. Narrated by Imam Ahmed and the people of Sunan.
- This includes all the entrustments that are obligatory on man from the rights of God Almighty on His servants, such as prayers, zakat, fasting, expiations, vows, and other things that he is entrusted with and that the servants do not see.
- And among the rights of the servants are some of them over others, such as deposits and other things that they entrust to one another without knowing any evidence of that, so God Almighty commanded to perform them, so whoever did not do that in this world, that will be taken from him on the Day of Resurrection.
- It is proven in the authentic hadith that the Messenger of God ﷺ He said: Let the rights be given to those who are entitled to it, so that the flocks of sheep will be exacted from the peers.
- He said Come here In Surat Al-Anfal: O you who have believed, do not betray Allah and the Messenger, nor betray your trusts while you know. 
- Imam Al-Dhahabi, may God have mercy on him, counted treason among the major sins.
Dishonesty Acting and hiding something without the knowledge of its owner, and betraying the owner of the trust who believes that whoever entrusted him will keep his trust. It is a reprehensible creation, and a despicable vice that alienates healthy souls and those with vigilant consciences.
Legal breach of trust[عدل]
More broadly, breach of trust is every crime committed by an employee or a trusted person that does not comply with the basic conditions in the terms of the contract or the ethics of the profession he is practicing.
The difference between theft and breach of trust[عدل]
Both crimes share the element of assaulting the possession of private property, but they differ in a basic and fundamental pillar, which is that the offender is in Theft crime The movable is moved from the possession of another person without consent with the intent to take it. Either in The crime of breach of trust The money is in the hands of the person as a matter of trust by virtue of a contract, agreement or law, then the offender owns it or transfers it to his own benefit. Or in other words:
- Stealing It is the embezzlement of movable or money owned by others, and it is done by extracting money from the possession of another person by stealth or without his consent with the intention of owning it.
- As for a crime Dishonesty The embezzled thing is in the possession of the perpetrator in a legal manner and according to one of the contracts concluded exclusively, then the intention of the possessor is to dispose of it on the grounds that it is owned by him.
- The crime of breach of trust is considered complete as soon as there is a change in the intention of possession 
The crime of breach of trust in Egyptian law[عدل]
Article 341 of Egyptian Penal Code Ali: “He is considered to have committed a crime Dishonesty Whoever embezzles, uses, or wastes sums, belongings, goods, money, or otherwise, to the detriment of their owners, owners, or possessors of them, and the aforementioned things were not delivered to him except as a deposit, lease, or by means of a loan for use or mortgage, or they were delivered to him in his capacity as being A paid or free agent with the intent of offering it for sale, selling it, or using it in a specific matter for the benefit of its owner or others.
1) come true The crime of breach of trust With every act indicating that the trustee considered the money entrusted to him as his property, he disposed of it in the manner of the owner.
2) The criminal intent is achieved in The crime of breach of trust The possessor disposes of the money handed over to him as a trust with the intention of losing it to his Lord, even if this disposition is by changing his incomplete possession into full ownership with the remainder of what he received under his hand.
Crimes related to the crime of breach of trust[عدل]
- initial crime : betrayal of credit on secrets
- The second crime : betrayal of credit on a security check
- The third crime : the offense of breach of credit to sign a blank
فيديو حول لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع
فنجان الصباح – خيانة الامانة واثارها السلبية على الفرد والمجتمع
شبكة الاعلام العراقي – قناة العراقية IMN
أشترك في القناة الرسمية لقناة العراقية الدولية : https://www.youtube.com/imnnews
للمزيد تابعونا على موقعنا الرسمي : http://www.imn.iq
تابعنا على شبكات التواصل الإجتماعي:
Official Website: http://www.imn.iq
Official Twitter: http://cutt.us/imn-twitter
Official Instagram: http://cutt.us/imn-instagram
Official Google+: http://cutt.us/imn-GooglePlus
Official Facebook: https://facebook.com/iraqianewshd
Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/imnnews
Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/imnsport
Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/imngeneral
سؤال حول لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع
إذا كانت لديك أي أسئلة حول لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع ، فيرجى إخبارنا ، وستساعدنا جميع أسئلتك أو اقتراحاتك في تحسين المقالات التالية!
تم تجميع المقالة لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع من قبل أنا وفريقي من عدة مصادر. إذا وجدت المقالة لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع مفيدة لك ، فالرجاء دعم الفريق أعجبني أو شارك!
قيم المقالات خيانة أمانة – ويكيبيديا
التقييم: strong> 4-5 نجوم
التقييمات: strong> 5 5 6 6
المشاهدات: strong> 4 4 5 7 9 6 1 3
بحث عن الكلمات الرئيسية لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع
طريقة لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع
برنامج تعليمي لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع
لخيانة الأمانة آثار سلبية على الفرد والمجتمع مجاني