أنت تبحث عن الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ ، سنشارك معك اليوم مقالة حول الخط العثماني – ويكيبيديا تم تجميعها وتحريرها بواسطة فريقنا من عدة مصادر على الإنترنت. آمل أن تكون هذه المقالة التي تتناول موضوع الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ مفيدة لك.
الخط العثماني – ويكيبيديا
Ottoman line or Ottoman drawing. It is called so because it was written for the first time in Medina during the era of the companion and caliph Othman bin Affan, and he was the first to order the copying and codification of the Qur’an. Some scholars were of the view that the Ottoman drawing of the Qur’an is a tawqeef, which must be adopted, and they attributed this tawqeef to Muhammad – may God bless him and grant him peace – and some other scholars held that the Ottoman drawing is not a tawqeef of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, but rather it is a term that the nation received with acceptance, and inherited it. After being accepted by Othman bin Affan and his companions. And the nation still preserves this drawing to this day in writing and publishing the Mushaf, because this commitment is a followed Sunnah, which should not be overlooked for reasons including:
- Preserving the Ottoman painting is a strong guarantee for the preservation of the Qur’an from alteration and alteration.
- To seek blessing from what was drawn by the companions of Muhammad, and the best of creation after him, and the nation’s consensus was held on him during the era of the Companions and the Followers, and those after them of the diligent imams.
- It is the drawing that bears all the faces of the ten readings.
He who is accustomed to reading in the Qur’an will soon get acquainted with and understand the spelling differences with the signs drawn on the words, and will realize that the difficulty he encounters in reading the Qur’an at first turns into complete ease after a short period of time.
shape and points[عدل]
The Ottoman Qur’ans remained devoid of form and ambiguity. The Companions were for their eloquence and sound manners – they did not need anything of that, until the territory of the Islamic state expanded greatly, and the Arabs mixed with the non-Arabs, and the Islamic world became huge, undulating with various races, so the manner became weak and the melody became widespread, and the need arose to adjust the Qur’an in form and movements.
Imam Ali bin Abi Talib entrusted Abu Al-Aswad Al-Du’ali to carry out this task, and he is qualified for that. Because it is one of the faces of the followers, their jurisprudence and their speakers, so he was the first to put dots in the Qur’ans to depict the movements of syntax. And his ijtihad ended by making the fatha sign a dot above the letter, and making the kasra sign a dot below it. As for the dammah sign, he placed a dot between the parts of the letter, and made the sukoon sign two dots.
Signs of adjusting the words in the form continued until Abd al-Malik bin Marwan entrusted to al-Hajjaj bin Yusuf to find a more accurate way to adjust the words, so al-Hajjaj asked Hassan al-Basri and Yahya bin Yamar al-Adwani to form the Qur’an, so these two scholars developed a new form. This is what people have been accustomed to for centuries until the present day of the signs of fathah, dammah, kasra and sukoon. Dots remained on some letters. The scholars called the non-selective letter “neglected” and called the semicolon letter “a lexicon.”
Then people gradually put the symbols that refer to the heads of the verses, the stop sign, and other aspects of improvement.
When the companions and followers wrote the Mushaf, their Mushafs were devoid of dots and movements, and since the hamza was repeated in the Mushaf, they needed a way to fix it, and they borrowed for it the form of what it denotes in reducing it, as a warning to their expansion in it.
The hamza is either static or mobile. As for the static, it falls from the word in the middle and at the end, and is drawn in both places in the form of the letter from which the vowel before it comes. Because it is altered in mitigation, towards: al-Bas, and I came, the believers, Iqra, Nabi’, and Lu’lu’. The vowel hamza is located in the word beginning, middle and end. As for the one that falls at the beginning, it draws an alpha, towards: We took, Ibrahim, and Revelation, as well as its ruling if an extra intrusive letter connects to it, towards: I will spend. As for the one that falls in the middle, it has three cases:
- to draw a picture of the hamza movement; And that is if the hamza is open, plural, or broken and preceded by a fath, because it has an abbreviation, such as: he asked, despaired, and yatharkum. Likewise, if the hamza is joined or broken and preceded by a thousand, such as: your fathers, and their fathers.
- To draw in the form of a vowel the letter that precedes the hamza, if the hamza is open and preceded by a hyphen or a kasra, or a dhama and a kosra before it, because it changes in mitigation, towards: the erroneous one, and the heart, I inform you.
- To draw without a picture, and that is in everything in which it is reduced by transfer or substitution, such as: asking, something, and the like, or what contains a meeting of two thousand or two or two thousand, such as: Adam and Israel, with your heads, as well as if the inhabitant before it is an alpha and it opens Towards: our children.
As for the one that falls at the end, it is drawn in the form of the movement of the letter that precedes the hamza, because it reduces its strength, towards: started, read, and a woman, and if the dwelling before it does not draw a picture for it, towards: the one. This is the measurement of the drawing of the hamza in all its conditions and movements, and the letters in the drawing came out of that to shine.
Character increase in Ottoman painting[عدل]
when wrote companions The Qur’an agreed with the standard orthographic drawing in most of its rules, and their difference came in a few of them, such as the addition of some letters, and the scholars justified this with reasons, including: so that the drawing of the Qur’an is distinguished, and the taking is only from it, so one is not guided to reading Quran except by way of presentation and oral, or to indicate a facet of the readings, or that the increase of a thousand in the verb; Because the verb is heavier than the noun, and all other ills are not considered to be presumptive, but the only thing that can be accepted: that the Qur’an was written like this for a wisdom that we did not understand and a sign that we did not realize.
Some of the additions that were mentioned in the drawing on which the matter of the Qur’an ended are mentioned in the last verse, in Othman’s collection of the Noble Qur’an, and this addition revolves around the alif, the ya’, and the waw, such as the addition of the thousand after the meme in a hundred towards: one hundred [البقرة: 259]two hundred [الأنفال: 65] Where it occurred, and the addition of a thousand in his saying: to slaughter him [النمل: 21]And the addition of the ya’ in the direction of: [يونس: 15]. And [النحل: 90]. And the addition of the waw towards: And I gave [الطلاق: 6].
It is what is added to the calligraphy, but it is not pronounced.
- The thousand after the meme is added to a hundred, towards: one hundred [البقرة: 259]two hundred [الأنفال: 65] where it occurred.
- The thousand is added after the noun, towards: but [الكهف: 38]I [البقرة: 258] where it occurred, suspicious [الأحزاب: 10].
- The thousand is added after the shin in the form of: for something [الكهف: 23].
- The alif is added after the lam in the case of: the messenger, the way [الأحزاب: 66، 67]salesabila [الإنسان: 4].
- The alif is added after the extreme plural waw connected to the verb or the noun of the subject, towards: Believe [البقرة: 9]Fasaa [الجمعة:9]and sent [القمر: 57].
- The alif is added after the extreme waw in: (Bani Israel, and Ulua) where it occurred. Likewise, the addition of a thousand in his saying: I will not slaughter him [النمل: 21].
The Ya’ was added to the Qur’an in these words:
- talk [يونس: 15].
- and come [النحل: 90].
- noun [طه: 130].
- and see [الشورى: 51].
- by which of you [القلم: 6].
- with hands [الذاريات: 47].
- Avain [الأنبياء: 34، آل عمران: 144].
- predictable [الأنعام: 34].
The ya’ is increased in the word “full” if it is reduced and added to a pronoun, such as:
- and his angels [الأعراف: 103].
Increase the waw[عدل]
The waw is added in four words:
- and first [النساء: 83] where it occurred.
- and I gave [الطلاق: 6].
- out [آل عمران: 119] How did it come?
- Arabic font
- Verbal revolution
- Quran points
- The Holy Quran in Ottoman painting.
- ^ Book teaching religion and Islamic education.
- ^ Evidence of Al-Hiran on the Source of the Thirsty, Abu Ishaq Al-Marghani, Dar Al-Hadith – Cairo, (p. 231)
- ^ Pg. 65 – Al-Muqni’ book on drawing the Qur’ans of Al-Amsar – the chapter on mentioning the hamza and the rulings on drawing it in the Qur’ans – the comprehensive library. The comprehensive library. Archived from the original on 2022-06-27. See it on date 2022-06-27.
- ^ Samir Al-Talibin in drawing and adjusting the clear book, Ali Al-Dabaa, Dar Al-Sahaba for Heritage, (pg.: 40)
- ^ Al-Maqna’ in the drawing of the Qur’ans of Al-Amsar, Abu Amr Al-Dani, Al-Azhar Colleges Library, Cairo, (p. 68)
- ^ Alert the thirsty on the resource of the thirsty in the Qur’anic drawing, Hussein Al-Shawshawy, Al-Marqab University, Libya, (1/ 338)
- ^ Evidence of Al-Hiran on the Source of the Thirsty, Abu Ishaq Al-Marghani, Dar Al-Hadith – Cairo, (pp.: 231-254)
- ^ The title of the guide from the decree of the download line, Ibn al-Banna al-Marrakshi, Dar al-Gharb al-Islami, first edition, 1990 AD, (57)
- ^ Lexicon of Qur’anic Sciences, Ibrahim Al-Jarmi, Dar Al-Qalam, first edition, 1422 AH, (129)
- ^ Drawing and adjusting the Qur’an between tawqif and modern terminology, Shaaban Muhammad Ismail, Dar al-Salam, second edition, (38)
- ^ Lexicon of Qur’anic Sciences, Ibrahim Al-Jarmi, Dar Al-Qalam, first edition, 1422 AH, (162-163)
- ^ Pg. 264 – The Book of Al-Hiran’s Guide to the Source of the Thirsty – The Ruling on Increasing the Alpha, the Waw and the Yaa in Some Words – The Comprehensive Library. The comprehensive library. Archived from the original on 2021-06-13. See it on date 2022-06-27.
- Arabic calligraphy portal
- Arabic Alphabet Portal
- Arabic language science portal
- Quran portal
- Islam portal
- Arabic language portal
فيديو حول الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ
طُبع 200 مليون نسخة من القرآن الكريم بخط يده .. عثمان طه أناملً من ذهب
فيديو يروي قصة خطاط القرآن الكريم في مجمع الملك فهد لطباعة المصحف الشريف بالمدينة المنورة في المملكة العربية السعودية وكيف بدأ مشواره من مدينة حلب وحتى وصل للمملكة ليكون خطاط المصحف الشريف.
ما عليك سوى الانتساب إلى هذه القناة للاستفادة من المزايا:
تابع منصتنا الرديفة “ستيب فيديو غراف” – مواضيع مميزة وعميقة ومتنوعة
للتواصل على تويتر : https://twitter.com/Step_Agency
للتواصل على الفيس بوك : https://www.facebook.com/stepnewsagency
الويب سايت : http://stepagency-sy.net
للتواصل عبر الايميل: [email protected]
سؤال حول الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ
إذا كانت لديك أي أسئلة حول الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ ، فيرجى إخبارنا ، وستساعدنا جميع أسئلتك أو اقتراحاتك في تحسين المقالات التالية!
تم تجميع المقالة الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ من قبل أنا وفريقي من عدة مصادر. إذا وجدت المقالة الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ مفيدة لك ، فالرجاء دعم الفريق أعجبني أو شارك!
قيم المقالات الخط العثماني – ويكيبيديا
التقييم: strong> 4-5 نجوم
التقييمات: strong> 7 6 1 8
المشاهدات: strong> 7 3 0 1 9 2 5 1
بحث عن الكلمات الرئيسية الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ
طريقة الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ
برنامج تعليمي الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ
الخط الذي كتب به القران الكريم هو النسخ مجاني